Banner

Still Women's need 33% Reservations?

Oct 16 2008

Still Women's need 33% Reservations?

I can't believe this and I didn't except this life style from Ladies. Whenever I see these kind of modern life styles by girls, I ask my self is this side effect of 33% reservation to girls?

Some times I feel Yes some times I feel No.

Yes -- Because of Reservations they become well educated and society is accepting this level of moderation and doesn't reacts.

No -- Most of these Girls/Ladies are from rich families or from well education background.

Please help me to find what is the correct answer.


If Girls wants this kind of development, then we should give 50% reservations. :-)
.

Please wait while pics will be loaded ......








~Chindian

PlayGames&SendSMS@Earn_Money --> www.mGinger.com

http://jokestoindians.blogspot.com/2008/10/how-stock-market-works.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Use